Witner At The Rug Cottage

Witner At The Rug Cottage

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Flag's Up at Barntiques

My dear hubby put up this giant 6x9 foot flag in the "big part" of Barntiques Antique Mall. We've been working on the interior for sometime. Hopefully we can has a surprise opening during Quilt Show this weekend. Several of the dealers are bringing in quilts to hang from the beams and we may have an impromptu flea market. Nothing like the last minutes. Of course that how my life is... I'm always flying by the seat of my pants. I just read this new quote ...." Life doesn't have to be perfect to be Wonderful".... I'll try to post more pictures of the quilts tomorrow.
We just got back from a great Mercy Me concert in Cedar Rapids. I just love that group. Their songs are so god centered. It's was a truly inspirational evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment