Witner At The Rug Cottage

Witner At The Rug Cottage

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Halloween is Starting to Creep In







Over the past few years... Halloween has become one of my most favorite holidays. Maybe because my birthday is in October. I have such fond memories of growing up doing all the fun Halloween stuff like small town "trick or treating" and hosting fun Halloween parities of carving pumpkins, hayrides, and bobbing for apples.
We will have incredible Halloween decorations this year. They are just starting to creep in now. Yesterday I got a huge shipment that I'm still working to unpack. I'll try to post some of the new Halloween tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nancy, Thank you too for featuring my trailer! Your land is beautiful! We only have about an acre to squeeze our trailers on. How many acres do you have there in Iowa? wish we didn't live so far apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,

    I wish we lived closer too...

    We have a 5 acre acreage just 6 miles outside of Iowa City, Iowa, which is a college town...University of Iowa.

    The great thing is that we are in Amish Country. Down the road is Kalona, Iowa which is the largest Amish settlement West of the Mississippi. Our acreage was once part of a farm.

    Your trailer is so Cute. How did you get interested in vintage trailers?

    Thanks again for your kind words...

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete