Witner At The Rug Cottage

Witner At The Rug Cottage

Friday, January 29, 2010

Words Still True Today from 1907

This Post card was sent to Miss Tillie Berends of Hagerty Iowa in 1907. "Hello" "How are you today Dear?" "Hope I may see your soon." Very Truly yours, U.no.Me
Victorian Calling cards are available @ Barntiques Antique Mall... I just love the romantic graphics. Check out our Blog @ Iowabarntiques@blogspot.com We have antiques in both stores.
This card was sent in 1908 to Hartley, Iowa. It was printed in Germany.






2 comments:

  1. I smiled at the first one because there was always a picture in my grandfather's house with that saying on it.
    Have a good weekend,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nancy...
    I so enjoyed our stop, at your Store, today...I can't thank you enough, for the Beautiful Print... I will treasure it, always... You are such a warm, and wonderful person...Thank You...
    The Store is Beautiful, and I Love all the 'treasures' that came home with me...
    Thanks Again!
    Barb C.
    p.s. the jelly is GREAT!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete